Designation : Assistant Professor (stage I)
Department : Mass Communication
Date of Joining : 2014-07-25
Qualification : UGC-NET, M.A Mass Communication, Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Teaching : 5 Years
Teaching details :
PG: 3 years
UG: 2 year
• Provided academic advise to students including assistance with dissertation development.
• Built strong rapport with students through class discussions and academic advisement.
• Collaborated with faculty members on departmental and inter-departmental projects.
• Developed activities and integrated technology to diversify instruction.
• Organized special outreach programs in effort to increase institution's interest in community service.
• Aggregated and prepared documentation and reports for office meetings, distribution, and filing.
• Serving as Chairperson in Department Board of Studies to formulate/revise the department's syllabus.
• Fostered meaningful relationships among students through student field-trip, team-work and community service projects.
• Equipped at managing classroom for diverse population.
Area of Interest :
Culture and Communication, Television and Video Production, Folk Media, Film Studies
Photographer, Genesys International Ltd, New Delhi and freelancer : 2 Years
Photographer, Genesys International Ltd, New Delhi and freelancer details :
• Planned and prepared for all on-location shoots for clients.
• Defined and recommended detailed solutions to capture images.
• Handled cameras operating at several thousand frames per second.
• Archived photographs on computers and servers.
• Provided high quality results in a timely manner.
• Planned, organized and scheduled work.
• Established and maintained productive, professional working relationships.
• Freelance work for clients like UNCRPD, Tata Motors, McNroe India, Ticket Windows producing corporate films/promotional videos.
Research : - Years
103(11), 1st Floor, Academic Block II, Tapesia
request via email