Designation : Assistant Professor (stage II)
Department : Mass Communication
Date of Joining : 2020-12-01
Qualification : PhD in Mass Communication Assam University, Silchar
Teaching : 8 Years
Teaching details :
1. Assistant Professor: Women's College, Silchar
2.Assistant Professor: Department of Media Sciences, USTM, Meghalaya.
3. Associate Professor: Department of Sociology, USTM, Meghalaya.
Area of Interest :
Journalism, Communication Research, Rural Extension Communication, Documentary Film Making, Public Relations.
Director Students Affairs, USTM : 5 Years
Director Students Affairs, USTM details :
1. Academic and overall monitoring of the students.
2. Collecting Regular feedback from the students and take necessary action or forward to the concerns for immediate action.
3. Monitoring the quality of classes.
4. In charge of Admission & Counselling.
5. In charge of outreach and welfare activities of the university. (Appointed as Director, Centre for Outreach & Welfare Activity).
6. In charge of Internal Scholarships.
7. Planning and executing NEGC (North East Graduate Congress) annually.
8. Planning and executing various focused events of the university.
9. Conducting & anchoring various international/national conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
10. Represent the University in different TV talk shows/ Counselling Programs
Research : 4 Years
103/10, 1ST FLOOR, ACADEMIC BLOCK 2, TAPESIA
request via email